Instead of going through the pain of figuring it all out on your own, we're here to accelerate your learning curve and help you through it. This is a multi-purpose accountability group, education course, and peer circle all in one to encourage growth, creativity, and profit. We are going to be the facilitators of the right collaborative team you will need to make your business profitable.
Jewelry professionals who are just starting out, or are looking to expand beyond their initial first-year or recent sales will join together in small groups with Sapphire Collaborative's certified business coach Matthew Perosi and jewelry marketing professional George Blair IV for a 25-week/bi-monthly session on the several topics.
To enable jewelry designers and professionals to:
• understand fundamental standards in the industry
• develop techniques in presentation and marketing consistent with their brand
• discuss, revise, and consider multiple points of view in the field
• utilize feedback from instructors and other designers to develop their own voice
• understand and consider the importance of audience
By the completion of this accelerator, participants will:
• understand fundamental standards of print, web, and social marketing
• develop structure to their marketing and their brand as appropriate, integrating research
• identify concerns and issues with the sale of their pieces
• apply the feedback from experts and your contemporaries to your business model
• gain a better understanding of how to run your jewelry business
• Smartphone (newer model Android or iPhone; we would prefer to know in advance what type)
• Internet access (we will post important information on our Toolbox site and Rough Cuts newsletter for your review and to encourage class discussion; a Google account will be needed for some video conferencing sessions)
We will also make camera, computer, software, and other business recommendations frequently for you to explore and give recommendations on where to find them.